Rural Energy has the capacity to work in a variety of contracting roles depending on the supply chain for a project. Whilst frequently acting as main contractor, we have also worked with many well-known contracting firms over the years in M&E or supplier roles.
With our selection of in-house services, we can minimise risk by taking on large portions of project duties. This will bring on site activity and planning under one roof, improving communications, turnaround times and minimising risk.
We have a strong track record of working in collaboration with supply chains and contractors to deliver projects such as the Bernard Matthews 180 biomass boiler roll out, The Harbour NHS health facility and Guide Dogs UK National Breeding Centre.
Key reasons contractors choose to work with us include:
- Excellent track record of turnaround times
- Two warehouses of stock and fast track spares delivery
- Dedicated projects team with full design capability, Building Information Modelling, project managers, contracts specialists, on-site engineers and helpdesk support
- Excellent health & safety record
- Friendly and hardworking team